Our objective was raise the awareness and knowledge among students about the vital of appreciation. I am one of the station master in this project. My responsibility was to make sure every station games was on the track of time and the participation of every students. I have paid fully attention on every part of station games to make sure it run smooth. I felt i am doing well with the roles but there is still some improvement needed.
First of all, the challenge i faced in this community project was the communication because the participants involved a Korea student and a German student. I was trying hard to understand what they are going to express on me by physical language and English. Furthermore, i also learnt the pronunciation of the word "appreciation" in Korea and German language.
Secondly, the challenge i faced was handling the behavior of students. Some of the students are over active in the station games and some of them are used to stay alone silently at the corner. When you are facing these two group of students who are having extremely different behaviors, you must using the different methods to treat the students in order to launch the activities smoothly. Besides, i have learnt some methods from the teachers there to overcome this problems. It is a very useful tips for me to handle the same problems nextime.
I have learnt the important of collaboration of group. Everyone must responsible in completing their own task in order to complete the event. I also learnt the skills to organize and manage an event. There are always an unexpected problem happened, we must think of Plan B when the Plan A is not work. Besides, i wished to improve my communication skill so that i could interacting with different age of people and learn the foreign languages.
In a nutshell, we must participate more in the community service in order to increase our knowledge as well as the soft skills.




No comments:
Post a Comment